(RADIATOR) Handler question (ORing attributes)

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed May 12 20:58:05 CDT 2004

Hello James -

Yes you can use Identifiers from the client definitions in the Client
clauses, and no the Identifiers do not need to be unique - that is why
using them this way can simplify the configuration file (as you have
discovered).

See section 6.6.2 in the Radiator 3.9 reference manual ("doc/ref.html")
for details.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au