(RADIATOR) Handler question (ORing attributes)

James Nelson radiator at isleofatlantis.net
Wed May 12 12:46:56 CDT 2004

Probably should have worded that better (and thought a bit more before
hand).  We currently use the ClientListSQL to get the client list from
our mySQL database, but I see that I can add an Identifier there to
handle this.  Final question, does the Identifier value have to be
unique?  If not that could greatly simplify my config (I really need to
go through and overhaul it now that I'm more familiar with how it works).

Thanks for all the help,
::James Nelson

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au