(RADIATOR) Clear TTLS passwords in logfile

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue May 11 18:45:44 CDT 2004

Hello Steve -

Nice to hear from you again.

I find it simplest to run normally at Trace 3 and only bump the logging
to Trace 4 when required by sending the radiusd process a -USR1 signal
(which increments the trace level by one) and then turn it down again
by sending a -USR2.

Alternatively you can use the Monitor port either with our Radar
product or with your own application.

BTW - the most recent version is Radiator 3.9 (plus patches).

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au