(RADIATOR) Clear TTLS passwords in logfile

Felicetti, Stephen A. SA_Felicetti at fccc.edu
Tue May 11 09:38:23 CDT 2004

Hello all...

I couldn't find the correct combination of search words when looking in the
archives, so my apologies if this has already been discussed. I've been off
the boards for awhile....a testament to the reliability of Radiator!

I've begun using EAP-TTLS, and it works nicely. However, with Trace 4 clear
passwords are appearing in the logs. Turning Trace to 3 removes so much info
that troubleshooting is impossible. My short term solution, is to turn trace
to 4 whenever I experience a problem. This is a drag, and requires resetting
the process.

Any ideas or suggestions for leaving Trace at 4, but preventing the
passwords from being logged?

Thanks,
Steve

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au