(RADIATOR) Question about dependencies

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue May 4 23:34:44 CDT 2004

Hello Calvin -

This looks like a problem with either the Oracle client libraries
and/or the DBI/DBD modules.

You will need to install at least the Oracle client libraries and
perhaps also additional HP-UX libraries.

> /usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't shl_load() a library containing Thread Local
> Storage: /usr/lib/libpthread.1
>
> /usr/lib/dld.sl: Exec format error

This is the dynamic loader complaining about shared libraries (I think).

How have you built Perl and DBI/DBD?

You can do a Google search on this:

	Can't shl_load() a library containing Thread Local Storage

Which gives lots of hits including this:

	http://web.gat.com/comp/analysis/mdsplus/textfilebusy.html

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au