(RADIATOR) Question about dependencies

Tan Tjin Wei (Calvin) (Central) TWTAN at DIGI.COM.MY
Tue May 4 22:51:48 CDT 2004

Hi,

I am currently needed to install a Radiator on HP-UX version 11.00. But
I am having some problem in getting it connected to the Oracle DB.

The Radiator version that I am using is a legacy Radiator 2.15.
The Oracle version that I am currently running is Oracle 8.1.
The perl version is 5.8.3
The MD5 version is 1.7
The DBI version is 1.1.3
The DBD Oracle 1.03

The error that I obtained are like this

/usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't shl_load() a library containing Thread Local
Storage: /usr/lib/libpthread.1
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Exec format error

and

Wed May  5 11:48:40 2004: ERR: Could not connect to SQL database with
DBI->connect dbi:Oracle:

Did anybody have such a problem and what to do to overcome it?

Regards,

Calvin Tan
System Engineer
Enterprise Information Group - Network Computing Service Information
Technology

Mobile : +6 016 202-0403