(RADIATOR) Disconnect and Change-of-Authorization Messages

José Borges Ferreira jcbf at tucha.no-ip.com
Mon Mar 29 06:23:23 CST 2004

I want to provide to roamers  partners a disconnect facillity. The use
of Radius is obvious , since we allready have secure and authorized
traffic exchange established.

I would like to develop ( actually extend ) a custom AuthBy Module to
allow the partner to disconnect "their" user. The module should also
understand the NAS type of the user and use the correct method for that
NAS ( SNMP, HTTP or RADIUS).

My doubts are :
    This should be treated the same way as Authentication requests or
Accounting requests.
    If  so , should i be process them on handle_request or any other method.

<j/>

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au