(RADIATOR) Accounting in sql and local file authentication

Frank Danielson fdanielson at csky.com
Thu Mar 11 12:40:23 CST 2004

Luis-

You have a hanlder inside of a realm. This won't work. You should not
normally use realms and handlers inside of the same config. Try something
like this example. There is a good discussion of the bahviour of handlers in
section 6.16 of my Radiator manual.

<AuthBy SQL>
	 Identifier Remote-SQL
	 DBSource dbi:Oracle:dbname
	 DBUsername username
	 DBAuth pword
	 # Disable authentication
	 AuthSelect

	 # But do accounting
	 AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
	 AcctColumnDef	USERNAME,User-Name
	 AcctColumnDef	TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
</AuthBy>

<AuthBy FILE>
	 Identifier Local-File
	 Filename %D/users
	 # Generate MPPE keys to encrypt pptp vpns
	 AutoMPPEKeys Yes
</AuthBy>

<Handler Realm=blahblah.com>
         RewriteUsername tr/A-Za-z0-9_.+&-@//cd

         AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
         AuthBy Remote-SQL
         AuthBy Local-File

         # Log accounting to the detail file in LogDir
	 AcctLogFileName %L/detail

</Handler>

</Handler>
         <AuthBy FILE>