(RADIATOR) Accounting in sql and local file authentication

Barrett (Barry) W Clark mgronduty at texoma.net
Thu Mar 11 12:12:29 CST 2004

Luis,

I am doing what you describe but with PostgreSQL.  I have included my
config.  Hope it helps.

~~snip~~
<AuthBy SQL>
         Identifier      SQLAccounting
         DBSource        dbi:Pg:dbname=[DataBaseName];host=[SQLServerIPAddress]
         DBUsername      [DatabaseUsername]
         DBAuth  [DatabasePassword]

         # Just accounting, no auth

         IgnoreAuthentication
         AuthSelect

         AccountingTable RadiatorAccounting
         AcctColumnDef   USERNAME,User-Name
         AcctColumnDef   TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
         AcctColumnDef   ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
         AcctColumnDef   ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
         AcctColumnDef   ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
         AcctColumnDef   ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
         AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
         AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
         AcctColumnDef   ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause
         AcctColumnDef   NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-IP-Address
         AcctColumnDef   NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
         AcctColumnDef   NASPORTTYPE,NAS-Port-Type
         AcctColumnDef   FRAMEDIPADDRESS,Framed-IP-Address
         AcctColumnDef   CALLEDSTATIONID,Called-Station-Id
         AcctColumnDef   CALLINGSTATIONID,Calling-Station-Id

</AuthBy>

<AuthBy FILE>
         Identifier      CheckFile
         Filename        %D/users