(RADIATOR) Size limit in RADAUTHLOG table

Nacho Paredes iparedes at eurocomercial.es
Thu Mar 11 10:36:04 CST 2004

Hello all,

I did setup an <AuthLog SQL> clause inside a <Realm DEFAULT>. It is working
fine, but I am a bit concerned about the size of the RADAUTHLOG table in the
MySQL Database.

I guess that I should set up a cron job to delete old data, but since I have
not many experience in SQL , I don't know what is the correct way to do
this. Has anybody worked this around?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Ignacio Paredes               |  email: iparedes at eurocomercial.es
Eurocomercial I&C, S.A.       |  Tel: +34 98 5195703
Ezcurdia, 194 - Gijon (AS)    |  Fax: +34 98 5132596

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au