(RADIATOR) NMAP and Radiator

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Mar 10 18:53:45 CST 2004

Hello Barry -

The simplest thing is to use Perl and the same DBI/DBD modules as
Radiator does.

Here is the RADONLINE table definition (from "goodies/mysqlCreate.sql"):

# An entry for each user _currently_ on line, for use by
# <SessionDatabase SQL>
# You can add more fields to this database, but you will also
# need to adjust AddQuery to store the additional values.
# You _must_ have at least
# USERNAME, NASIDENTIFIER, NASPORT and ACCTSESSIONID, which
# is the unique key in this table.
create table RADONLINE (
         USERNAME        char(50) NOT NULL,
         NASIDENTIFIER   char(50) NOT NULL,
         NASPORT         int NOT NULL,
         ACCTSESSIONID   char(30) NOT NULL,
         TIME_STAMP      int,
         FRAMEDIPADDRESS char(22),
         NASPORTTYPE     char(10),
         SERVICETYPE     char(20),

         UNIQUE RADONLINE_I (NASIDENTIFIER, NASPORT),
         INDEX RADONLINE_I2 (USERNAME)
);

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au