(RADIATOR) Problem authenticating

António Fernandes afernandes at egp.up.pt
Wed Mar 10 11:15:41 CST 2004

Hello,

I've set up Radiator 3.8 with RH7.3 (with OpenSSL 0.9.7c). When I try to
authenticate with Windows XP SP1 and Cisco AP 1100 the following log
comes up (see attach). This is the FULL log.....

I don't know what the problem is.... What do you suspect?

Thank you,

António Fernandes

radius.cfg
-----------------------------------
LogStdout
LogDir          /var/log/radius
DbDir           /etc/radiator
Trace           4
<Client 192.168.1.230>
        Secret  NOTSECRET
        Identifier LocalUser
</Client>
<AuthLog FILE>
        Identifier LocalUser
        Filename %L/LocalUsers.log
        SuccessFormat %l:%T from %U at %N:OK
        FailureFormat %l:%T from %U at %N:FAIL
        LogSuccess 1
        LogFailure 1
</AuthLog>

<Handler TunneledByPEAP=1>
#       RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
        <AuthBy FILE>
                Filename %D/users
                EAPType MSCHAP-V2
                EAPTLS_PEAPVersion 0
#               AddToReply User-Name=%u
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler TunneledByTTLS=1>
        AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
        <AuthBy FILE>
                Filename %D/users
#               AddToReply User-Name=%u
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler>
        <AuthBy FILE>
                Filename %D/usersanon
#               EAPType PEAP,MSCHAP-V2
                EAPType TTLS, PEAP
                EAPTLS_CAFile %D/certificates/demoCA/cacert.pem
                EAPTLS_CertificateFile %D/certificates/cert-srv.pem
                EAPTLS_CertificateType PEM
                EAPTLS_PrivateKeyFile %D/certificates/cert-srv.pem
                EAPTLS_PrivateKeyPassword whatever
#                EAPTLS_MaxFragmentSize 1000
                AutoMPPEKeys
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>