(RADIATOR) radiusclient-0.3.2

Bon sy bon at bunny.cs.qc.edu
Mon Mar 8 17:21:08 CST 2004

Hi,
	I wonder anyone in the list or Hugh/Mike has tried using
radiusclient-0.3.2 to talk to Radiator.

	I have made all the appropriate changes necessary (such as the
server file for shared secret, radiusclient.conf, login.radius). The
installation process went through without any complain.

	But when I use the radlogin (part of the radiusclient-0.3.2), it
does not seem to have any request getting to radiator from
radiusclient. Ethreal log did not show packets sending over to the
radiator too. This suggests the problem is on the radiusclient side. But I
could not tell what's wrong. Below is the response from the radlogin
utility:

[bonnet28 /]# radlogin
($Id: radlogin.c,v 1.3 1997/12/29 23:07:25 lf Exp $)
Linux 2.4.20-8 (bonnet28) (port 0)

login: test
Password:
RADIUS: /dev/pts/0local: Authentication failure

	Please advise if anyone has any insight into this problem. Thanks
in advance!

Bon

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au