(RADIATOR) Problem with accounting DateFormat

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Mar 4 17:46:44 CST 2004

Hello Tim -

What version of Radiator are you running? The latest is Radiator 3.8.

There are two different sets of special characters, and "%v" is not
used for DateFormat's.

See section 6.2 in the Radiator 3.8 reference manual ("doc/ref.html").

The simplest thing to do is this (without any DateFormat):

	AcctColumnDef stoptime, %F, formatted

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au