(RADIATOR) Diameter

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jun 30 21:12:57 CDT 2004

Hello Phil -

Yes Diameter is the "next-gen" protocol that is designed as the
replacement for Radius (although Radius will continue to be a "sub-set"
of Diameter). It has taken quite a long time for the RFC to be
completed (several years), however we are starting to see some interest
now.

We are actively working on a Diameter product and Mike has posted a few
times asking for interest and input.

We have recently conducted an introductory Diameter course in
conjunction with our normal Radiator course and we expect to see
increasing activity in this area.

Are you looking for a Diameter server product? If so what sort of
timeframe are you looking at for implementation?

We are very keen to hear from anyone about their Diameter server
requirements and implementation timeframes.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au