(RADIATOR) Handling Accounting Request

Bret Jordan bret.jordan at utah.edu
Thu Jun 24 15:40:45 CDT 2004

Yeah, Handlers give you a lot more flexibility and are basically a drop
in replacement for Realms.  Just remember to NOT mix Realms and Handlers
in the same config file/server.  It is all one way or another.

Bret

Terry Simons wrote:

> I second that. ;-)
>
> We did the same.
>
> On Jun 24, 2004, at 12:10 PM, Dave Kitabjian wrote:
>
>> We got to that point, too, a while ago, and you just have to bite the
>> bullet and switch your Realms to Handlers and use Handlers for
>> everything going forward.
>>
>> The good news is that they work great!
>>
>> Dave
>> :)

>>> Thanks
>>> Jack

Bret Jordan                       Dean's Office
Director of Networking   College of Engineering
801.585.3765                 University of Utah
            jordan at coe.utah.edu

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au