(RADIATOR) Session-Timeout="until Expiration" ??

Nikos Aslanakis aslan at spark.net.gr
Wed Jun 23 03:37:20 CDT 2004

Hello Mike and Hugh,

According to Radiator Reference Manual, section 13.2.8, you can set
Session-Timeout="until Expiration".

 > With the special form "until Expiration" or "until ValidTo, it will
set the session timeout to be the number of seconds until the Expiration
or ValidTo
 > check item that permitted the user to log in.

When we are using:

                   AddToReply    Session-Timeout="until Expiration"

the Session-Timeout is set correctly, but when we use:

                   AddToReplyIfNotExist     Session-Timeout="until
Expiration"

the Session-Timeout attribute is not set and we get the following error
in the logfile:

                    ERR: There is no value named until Expiration for
attribute Session-Timeout. Using 0.

Is this intentional?

Best regards,

Nikos Aslanakis