(RADIATOR) Store duration of the calls using OpenH323 gk, RADIATOR and MySQL

Tommy Mazejian - DC Soft tommy at dcsoftintl.com
Mon Jun 21 08:47:30 CDT 2004

Hi Lopez,

To answer your question:

-          Use the Acct-Session-Time (in seconds) in the Accounting Stop
packet. No need to do any calculation

-          Write a pre hook to read the 2 attributes h323-connect-time and
h323-disconnect-time, parse the date format using Perl, calculate the
difference and add as a pseudo Radius attribute, such as Total-Duration.
This attribute will later be inserted as part of the accounting logs.

For my experience with VoIP, the value of Acct-Session-Time and the
difference of the connect and disconnect is always the same.

Let me know if you need further clarifications.

Regards,

Tommy

  _____