(RADIATOR) Store duration of the calls using OpenH323 gk, RADIATOR and MySQL

Lopez, A. a.lopez at tue.nl
Mon Jun 21 05:22:24 CDT 2004

Hello all,

I am using Radiator and MySQL to store accouting information of the
calls registered through the OpenH323 Gatekeeper.

In order to compute the duration of a call I see the following
attributes:

- cisco-h323-connect-time = "h323-connect-time = hh:mm:ss.mmm ZON DDD
MMM ## YYYY"

- cisco-h323-disconnect-time = "h323-disconnect-time = hh:mm:ss.mmm ZON
DDD MMM ## YYYY"

Since those attributes have a 'strange' format I would like to know if
there is an easy way to manipulate them so that the total duration of
the call can be automatically computed and stored in MySQL, while the
date and time of the connect and disconnect events are stored
separately.

Can anybody point me in the right direction to achieve this goal?

Thanks very much in advance.

Alex