(RADIATOR) Can't Install Digest::MD5

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jun 15 10:38:55 CDT 2004

Hello MJ -

Please send me a copy of the configuration file that you are using
together with a trace 4 debug from that instance of Radiator showing
exactly what is happening.

In what you show below, Radiator is telling you that it can't find a
Handler to process this radius request. I am guessing this is because
your Client definitions are not correct, but without seeing your
configuration file it is impossible to tell.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au