(RADIATOR) Can't Install Digest::MD5

MJ php at cyberia.net.sa
Tue Jun 15 09:44:10 CDT 2004

Hi,
I created new cfg file exactly same as per your example but I am getting following error, while I am connecting from second NAS (which appear 2nd in cfg file). It works fine if I connect from first NAS (which appears), I tried to change order of NASes in the cfg file, it always works fine with first client set. Any idea?
MJ
*** Received from 212.119.67.23 port 1645 ....
Code:       Access-Request
Identifier: 77
Authentic:  <225>p<227>[c<138><130>s<131><190><250><227><171><156>D<242>
Attributes:
        Framed-Protocol = PPP
        User-Name = "roaming"
        User-Password = "f<25><160><231><211>u<18><176>D<165><158>6<0>!I<166>"
        NAS-Port-Type = Virtual
        NAS-Port = 80
        Calling-Station-Id = "14647114"
        Called-Station-Id = "3010"
        Service-Type = Framed-User
        NAS-IP-Address = 212.119.67.23

Tue Jun 15 16:49:37 2004: WARNING: Could not find a handler for roaming: request is ignored