(RADIATOR) Can't Install Digest::MD5

MJ php at cyberia.net.sa
Mon Jun 14 09:34:58 CDT 2004

Hi,
As per your and Stefan's suggestions, I tried with following two cfg files, but both attempts were unsuffeccfull. My objective is that we have two category of users. One is "dialup" and second is "roaming". Both categories will be comming using different NAS (different IP) and we want both categories of users should be authorized using two different files. We don't want our users to change their username (realm) when they connect as romaing users (while they travel). Please help.
MJ

================= First Attempt CFG File Start ===================
Foreground
LogStdout