(RADIATOR) Can't Install Digest::MD5

MJ php at cyberia.net.sa
Wed Jun 2 03:38:02 CDT 2004

At my first launch of Radiator, I am getting the following error, I using
simple.cfg as /etc/radiator/radius.cfg, I know it is looking for dictionary
and other databse files, but from where I can create, is there any sample
dictionary file etc?

MJ.

Wed Jun  2 11:30:55 2004: DEBUG: Reading dictionary file './dictionary'
Wed Jun  2 11:30:55 2004: ERR: Could not open dictionary file
'./dictionary': No such file or directory
Couldn't create dictionary from './dictionary'. Check log for more
information: No such file or directory at (eval 8) line 436.
        ...caught at /usr/local/bin/radiusd line 5.