(RADIATOR) Can't Install Digest::MD5

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jun 1 20:08:34 CDT 2004

Hello MJ -

On Solaris you will need to install both gcc and Perl (which is built
using gcc) from Sunfreeware.com.

This is because the Perl that is supplied with Solaris has been
compiled with the Solaris C complier, not gcc.

BTW - you should also install bash, ethereal, top, and all of your
other favourite tools.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au