(RADIATOR) DNS settings will not go to client

Frank Danielson fdanielson at csky.com
Wed Jul 21 15:58:35 CDT 2004

Hi Peter-

This might be a stretch but since attribute 135 is a standard RADIUS
attribute and is not normally called Cisco-Primary-DNS-Server could it be
possible that you have duplicate entries in your dictionary? If the
Cisco-Primary-DNS-Server attribute is defined somewhere later in the
dictionary as a Vendor Specific Attribute it will override the first
definition.

How about a trace 4 or even a trace 5 debug of a request and a response? It
may also help to see you complete config file.

On another note, I've been trying to track down some Ericsson VSA's with
vendor code 193. If you happen to have some dictionary entries for that
vendor code I could really use them. Thanks.

Frank Danielson
Infrastructure Architect

ClearSky Mobile Media
56 E. Pine St.