(RADIATOR) RE: (Radiator)Desired EAP type 25 not permitted: problem with my 802.1x PEAP MSCHAPv2 with MySQL testing // Cisco arionet1100 AP and Radiator 3.9

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Tue Jul 20 13:05:21 CDT 2004

That would require making every student aware of every server on our
campus, which is extremely decentralized... This is really not an
option for us.  (We have a large number of servers which is still
growing rapidly).

I can see though, how that could help with a setup where very few
servers are used.

Also, the ability to specify specific servers is something that I have
seen with PEAP, but not with other clients (we don't use PEAP), though
it might be an interesting feature request.  Most of the clients out
there let you specify a single server name, or a domain (such as
.utah.edu).

I think it really depends on how any given organization is set up.

- Terry

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au