(RADIATOR) RE: (Radiator)Desired EAP type 25 not permitted: problem with my 802.1x PEAP MSCHAPv2 with MySQL testing // Cisco arionet1100 AP and Radiator 3.9

Christian Wiedmann cw_radiator at wiedmann.org
Fri Jul 16 14:18:04 CDT 2004

Perhaps an easier solution than having your own CA is simply to limit the
hostnames that you will allow through.  Make sure the "Connect to these
servers" field in the EAP Properties dialog specifies the CN in the
certificate, and you won't be able to use a different Verisign certificate.

Note that I'm using Radiator, PEAP, and a Verisign certificate using this
setup on Windows XP without any trouble.

	-Christian

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au