(RADIATOR) Which one to use - MaxSessions or DefaultSimultaneousUse

Igor Briski igor.briski at iskon.hr
Wed Jul 7 04:06:12 CDT 2004

I'm in doubt. I want to have a few different handlers/realms with
specified session limits for all users in that handler, but I still want
to be able to specify per-user limits for some users.

If I use MaxSessions I can't acomplish that because MaxSessions value
cannot be overriden by per-user Simultaneous-Use parameter. If I use
DefaultSimultaneousUse parameter that seems to be possible.

So, is there any other differences between those parameters than the
obvious one that the MaxSessions parameter cannot be overriden by
per-user settings? Maybe in performance or something?

--
Igor Briski <igor.briski at iskon.hr>

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au