(RADIATOR) How to optimize radiusd?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jul 5 01:43:06 CDT 2004

Helle Shabanip -

As I can't find you in our customer database, could you please tell me
the name of the registered company that has purchased this copy of
Radiator? Please reply to me directly.

To answer any questions I will need to see a copy of your configuration
file together with a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is
happening.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au