(RADIATOR) Can't Install Digest::MD5 (PLEASE IGNORE MY LAST EMAIL)

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jul 1 18:46:24 CDT 2004

Hello Mohammad -

All of the Radiator code modules are located in the "Radius"
subdirectory of the distribution.

Any Radiator configuration will always look in the "Radius"
subdirectory for the required modules.

In the case of AuthBy modules, there is a direct relationship between
the configuration file and the module that is used.

Ie: AuthBy SQL will use "Radius/AuthSQL.pm", AuthBy FILE will use
"Radius/AuthFILE.pm", etc.

The Radiator 3.9 reference manual contains all the details
("doc/ref.html").

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au