(RADIATOR) Called-Station-Id via MySQL table

Your Own ISP .com mylist at lightwavetech.com
Mon Jan 12 03:58:01 CST 2004

Actually I just got all this setup..

Funny thing is that all the Called-Station-ID stuff works as long as I have
the username and password right.. If I try an incorrect username or
password, instead of getting a reject it looks like Radiator goes into an
endless loop looking for the info in the DB? This did not happen until I
setup this called station id config..

Any ideas what I missed?

Thanks,
Todd Routhier