(RADIATOR) Called-Station-Id via MySQL table

Your Own ISP .com mylist at lightwavetech.com
Mon Jan 12 01:36:12 CST 2004

OK, I have setup and tested this
http://www.open.com.au/archives/radiator/2003-02/msg00123.html with good
results.

The way I want to use this is to have a list of numbers in the file which
our dialup users are allowed to dial into. If the number is not on the list
then they will be rejected. We need this to control which wholesale networks
our users are allowed to dial in from.

Problem is our list of numbers are huge line anywhere from 4000 numbers to
as much as 20,000  or so.

My questions are:

1- Can I do this same setup while having the number list in a MySQL table
instead of the text file?

2- Will having a list this big allow Radiator to run and respond to request
in a timely manner or make it unusable?

3- Will having the list in MySQL make Radiator run faster or slower in this
scenario?

Thanks,
Todd Routhier
Lightwave Technologies, LLC.