(RADIATOR) Radiator and MySQL questions

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Feb 18 01:53:24 CST 2004

Hello Vinny -

Yes you can configure Radiator with Realms.

# define Realm clauses

<Realm foo.bar>
</Realm>

<Realm some.realm>
</Realm>

If you want to deny access you simply return an Access-Reject. You can
easily add a field called STATUS (or whatever) and set it to Active,
Inactive, Disabled, or whatever and check it when you process the
Access-Request in your SQL clause.

	AuthSelect select PASSWORD from SUBSCRIBERS \
		where USERNAME = %0 \
		and STATUS = 'Active'

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au