(RADIATOR) FW: Possible to Proxy PEAP-EAP-MSCHAP v2 to IAS? Answer: sort of

Tom Rixom tom.rixom at alfa-ariss.com
Wed Feb 18 01:43:17 CST 2004

Mike,

You need to remove (or rename) the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\RasMan\PPP\EAP\26\RolesSupported

As this key is not documented I cannot say if this effects the use of PEAP-EAPMSCHAPV2.

I have tested this on Windows 2000 SP4. I will be testing Windows 2003 soon.

Regards,

Tom

http://www.open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au