(RADIATOR) Is there any way to disconnect connected users in CiscoAS5300

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Feb 14 00:24:34 CST 2004

Hello Ganbold -

In later Cisco IOS releases you can use the Radius Disconnect-Request
(Packet of Disconnect) for this purpose.

You can use "radpwtst" to generate a Radius Disconnect-Request.

Note that the Cisco acts as a radius _server_ for this and you need to
use "radpwtst" as the _client_.

This topic has been discussed on the list, so check the archive:

	www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

Alternatively you can write a script that will log in to the router and
perform a "clear int ....".

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au