(RADIATOR) Is there any way to disconnect connected users in CiscoAS5300

Ganbold ganbold at micom.mng.net
Fri Feb 13 23:41:41 CST 2004

Hi all,

I'm using Radiator 3.8 and I have trouble disconnecting forcefully
connected users in CiscoAS5300.
I looked over Cisco web site and didn't find anything. We have small web
interface where we can see the online users.
However we need to disconnect some connected users from that web interface
or remotely. Is there anyway to dot it remotely?
I hope somebody in this list point me to the right direction.

thanks in advance,

Ganbold

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au