(RADIATOR) Using Orinoco AP200 and AP2500 for prepaid wireless service together with Radiator

Ganbold ganbold at micom.mng.net
Fri Feb 13 23:35:49 CST 2004

Hi all,

We are planning to use Orinoco AP2000, AP2500 and Cisco Aironet 350 access
points for wireless prepaid service together with Radiator.
Is there anybody in list who has experience using these access points with
Radiator for wireless prepaid service?
I appreciate any considerations and recommendations regarding issues and
problems using these products.
I hope somebody in this list point me to the right direction.

thanks in advance,

Ganbold

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au