(RADIATOR) Possible to Proxy PEAP-EAP-MSCHAP v2 to IAS?

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Fri Feb 13 02:28:42 CST 2004

On Feb 12, 2004, at 10:51 PM, Michael Harlow wrote:

> This has been a long thread, and each message growing longer... But I
> would
> like to say it was worth reading it for the pointer to SecureW32 from
> Alfa &
> Ariss.

8-)

> We were moments away from spending well over $10k on hundreds of
> Odyssey
> licenses (and I mean a handful of minutes), when I came across it in
> this
> thread. I uninstalled Odyssey, and dropped SecureW32 into my XP laptop,
> configured it, and it worked. My authentication (TTLS/PAP) needed no
> changes, the accounting looks perfect. It seems to do the right
> things, both
> wired and wireless.  A lot of Universities are not made of money, and
> it
> comes at a very suitable price. Thank you mailing list.

Muahahaha

Funk Software must hate us...  =]

I guess as long as they don't find out how much business the University
of Utah has cost them, they won't know who they are hating!

We like to pimp Radiator around in addition to helping people find the
low-cost supplicants we've all come to love so much.  :-D

- Terry

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au