(RADIATOR) Possible to Proxy PEAP-EAP-MSCHAP v2 to IAS?

Michael Harlow Michael.Harlow at utas.edu.au
Thu Feb 12 23:51:26 CST 2004

This has been a long thread, and each message growing longer... But I would
like to say it was worth reading it for the pointer to SecureW32 from Alfa &
Ariss.

We were moments away from spending well over $10k on hundreds of Odyssey
licenses (and I mean a handful of minutes), when I came across it in this
thread. I uninstalled Odyssey, and dropped SecureW32 into my XP laptop,
configured it, and it worked. My authentication (TTLS/PAP) needed no
changes, the accounting looks perfect. It seems to do the right things, both
wired and wireless.  A lot of Universities are not made of money, and it
comes at a very suitable price. Thank you mailing list.

Now I need to make contact and see about being able to distribute it and
their user documents internally to staff and students. Our new teaching year
starts in a week or so.

Cheers,
Michael.