(RADIATOR) Enterasys AP's and vlan tagging

doc@dcclrt.co.uk davidandrew at dcclrt.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 16:32:24 CST 2004

Well, I managed to suss out that the AP does not like the dictionary setting tagged-string so I set the Tunnel-Private-Group (no -ID on the end because Enterasys AP's dont like this either) to an attribute value of string instead. This now correctly assigns vlans to clients on the AP. Hope this helps.

ATTRIBUTE    Tunnel-Private-Group    81    string

Regards
Dave