(RADIATOR) Enterasys AP's and vlan tagging

doc@dcclrt.co.uk davidandrew at dcclrt.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 13:17:35 CST 2004

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone successfully configured radiator and Enterasys Access Points to place wireless users into vlans ?
I have EAP-TTLS/PAP configured on radiator authenticating through LDAP2 to the Novell Directory Service backend.
I'm aware that some AP's require different tagging and will not accept the RFC method of a string value. If anyone knows the correct settings for Enterasys AP's please share the information here.

Regards
Dave