(RADIATOR) SimultainusUse = 1 help

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Aug 27 18:10:25 CDT 2004

Hello Mark -

Using "DefaultSimultaneousUse 1" in your AuthBy clause(s) should work.
You can then override it with per-user Simultaneous-Use check items.

An alternative is to use "MaxSessions 1" in your Realms or Handlers
which will override everything else.

To say any more I will need to see a trace 4 debug from Radiator
showing what is happening.

Most people who are using an SQL database employ an SQL session
database which is generally more flexible.

See section 6.7 in the Radiator 3.9 reference manual ("doc/ref.html').

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au