(RADIATOR) PreHandlerHook and TTLS

Roy Badami roy.badami at globalgraphics.com
Fri Aug 27 13:13:15 CDT 2004

Is there any way to get a PreHandlerHook (or something similar) to be
called prior to the handler for the tunneled (inner) TTLS
authentication being selected?

I want to use a hook to add some custom attributes based on the user,
which I can then use to select the handler. (ie different users need
to be authenticated by different back-end RADIUS servers) but
PreHandlerHook only gets called for the outer authentication.

Currently I have to do the work in AuthHook, and have everything in a
single handler, but it's a bit messy...

       -roy

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au