(RADIATOR) Needs expert's opinion

Ingvar Berg (LI/EAB) ingvar.berg at ericsson.com
Wed Aug 11 06:45:07 CDT 2004

Hi MJ,

There can be at least two natural explanations for the difference:

1. The NAS counts header bytes and retransmissions
2. There's a lot of dirt flying around at the Internet, you get a lot of packets not asked for.

That it would add up to more than 20% extra seems a bit much, but the second cause would explain the dependency on time.

/Ingvar

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au