(RADIATOR) Needs expet's opinion

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Aug 9 06:00:20 CDT 2004

Hello MJ -

For both of these applications you will need to run a cron job that
checks the user accounts, disables the account (sets STATUS to 0 or
whatever) and then disconnects the user using whatever method your NAS
equipment supports.

You should do some experiments and some downloads to check what values
you get back in the accounting requests.

Set up a test call and do a 1 megabyte download then disconnect - and
then check the values sent by the NAS in the accounting stop.

BTW - you will probably need to enable interim accounting on your NAS
equipment (also called accounting alives).

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au