(RADIATOR) Needs expet's opinion

MJ php at cyberia.net.sa
Mon Aug 9 05:48:04 CDT 2004

Hi Hugh,
Thanks, it is working fine. I have two more question, sorry for lots of
questions

1- we are planning to use Radiator mostly for ADSL customers who usually
keep connected for weeks without disconnection, now users who has monthly
subscription will keep connected even after their expiry dates until they
disconnect and then radiator will not allow them to re-connect. How we can
disconnect such users at the moment they reaches to their expiry dates?

2- we want to bill our ADSL customers based on their downloads, I have gone
through the a discussions on mailing archive and RFCs you copied in reply,
but still didn't get exact answer, my understanding is that ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS
is the "bytes downloaded by user" and ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS is the "bytes
uploaded by user". Please confirm. Here also we need to disconnect the user
once he reaches to his download limit.

Thanks,
MJ