(RADIATOR) handler issues

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Aug 2 19:42:02 CDT 2004

Hello Mark -

I'm guessing that your "Realm!=...." is the problem. This syntax is not
supported.

In general it is easier to define your Handlers to accept what you want
to have accepted then have a following Handler accept what you want to
reject and put an AuthBy INTERNAL clause inside it. I find it much
easier to understand what is going on like this.

Ie.

# define Handlers

# this is OK

<Handler ....>