(RADIATOR) Needs expet's opinion

MJ php at cyberia.net.sa
Mon Aug 2 03:12:29 CDT 2004

Hi,
We are about to buy Radiator and put it in production, I have tested the functionality with following cfg file and it seems that it is working fine but I want to have an expert's opinion on the config before I put it in the production, basically it is a slightly modified version of goodies/sql.cfg. At the moment our objective is authenticate the user from Oracle database running on remote server, send some cisco-avpair as reply attribute and generate CDRs in the same Oracle database.

sql.cfg is attached with this message, sample record from subscribers table is as follows

USERNAME: poolb at 64.cyberia.net.sa
PASSWORD: 1234
REPLYATTR: cisco-avpair="ip:addr-pool=cyberia" , cisco-avpair="lcp:interface-config#1=rate-limit output 512000 7500 7500 conform-action continue exceed-action drop",

Please suggest if we are missing some thing, or if it can be improved.

Thanks,
MJ