(RADIATOR) StatsLog (was: logging auth/acct/respose time/dropped packets statistics periodically)

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Apr 23 19:25:35 CDT 2004

Hello Tariq -

As you have discovered, the only way to reset the counters is to
restart radiusd.

You can postprocess the data to get the delta values from one sample to
the next.

BTW - you can also use something like MRTG over SNMP, or our Radar
product.

	www.open.com.au/radar

Alternatively (as mentioned previously) you can also access the Monitor
port from your own application.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au