(RADIATOR) Rewrite VSA?

Jerry Bonner jerry.bonner at cpinternet.com
Fri Apr 23 11:28:13 CDT 2004

I have my dictionary setup for vendor specific for Ascend-Data-Filter
because our TNT's are setup for vendor specific.

VENDORATTR      529     Ascend-Data-Filter              242     abinary

Right now I have a hook setup that deletes those attributes for Cisco type
nas's, :

sub
{
    my $p = ${$_[0]};
    my $rp = ${$_[1]};
    my $result = ${$_[2]};

    my $nasType;

    if (($result == $main::ACCEPT) &&
        ($nasType = $p->{Client}->{NasType}))
    {
        if ($nasType eq 'Cisco')
        {
            &main::log($main::LOG_DEBUG, "NasType is $nasType, stripping
Ascend-Data-Filter attributes");
            $rp->delete_attr('Ascend-Data-Filter');
        }
    }
    return;
}

But I want to have my cisco nas's support the ascend-data-filters, is it
possible to rewrite that attribute in a non-vsa form that cisco can
handle?

Thanks for your time,

~jerry

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au